1. Stop all water leaks first. Repair leaking roofs and plumbing fixtures. Move water away from concrete slabs and basement walls.
2. Increase air circulation within your home, especially along the inside of exterior walls, and ventilate with fresh air from outside. Provide warm air to all areas of the home. Move large objects away from the inside of exterior wall just a few inches to provide good air circulation.
3. Install and use exhaust fans in bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
4. Ventilate and insulate attic and crawl spaces. Cover earth floors in crawl spaces with heavy plastic.
5.Clean and dry water damaged carpets, clothing, bedding, and upholstered furniture within 24 to 48 hours, or consider removing and replacing damaged furnishings.
6. Vacuum and clean your home regularly.
- WATER DAMAGE
- MOLD REMOVAL
- SEWAGE CLEANUP
- FLOOD DAMAGE CLEANUP
- FIRE/SMOKE CLEANUP
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Call Today (888) 319 8139