Acute Reactions to Mold
If you are exposed to mold and in a short time develop a rash, a headache, have an asthma attack or experience respiratory distress, then you (or your child) likely has a serious mold allergy and will continue to have acute mold reactions the rest of your life. You need to be very careful about exposure to mold!
Mold affects everyone adversely but there are some people who have an acute reaction to mold. People who have acute reactions to mold must be particularly careful with mold in their homes or offices because their reactions can get more severe over time. Additionally, acute mold reactions can lead to hospitalization due to respiratory distress or acute allergic reactions. These acute reactions are very dangerous which is why you have to be really careful if you or someone you know is very sensitive to mold.
It is important that even if you have an acute allergy to mold you should note that your reaction to mold can vary depending on the severity of the mold that you are exposed to. Someone with a minor mold allergy can be okay if there is a small amount of mold present but when they are exposed to a lot of mold then it can trigger serious reactions.
The reality is that while you need to be careful about mold exposure, your acute sensitivity is actually a good thing. Mold is a serious toxin and your reaction to it can help you realize that mold is present in your home. Being aware of the presence of mold is the first step on the road to mold remediation. Once you realize that there is mold in your home or office, you should contact a mold removal service right away to remediate your mold problem promptly.
Water Damage Zone, Inc is specializing in the following restoration services:
- WATER DAMAGE
- MOLD REMOVAL
- SEWAGE CLEANUP
- FLOOD DAMAGE CLEANUP
- FIRE/SMOKE CLEANUP
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Call Today (877) 520 1923